- Why did the chicken cross the road?
- Big Game Hunting
A contribution to the mathematics of big game hunting (or how to catch a lion) by H. Petard.
|Math, Art and Music
Mathematical Knitting and Crochet
- sarah-marie belcastro has a fantastic page
on mathematical knitting and mathematical fiber arts. It's my go-to page for information
- Crochet Coral Reef is exhibited
at many museums and art galleries around the world.
- Want more information? Click here.
- Dove's Guide
- The website for the North American Guild of Change Ringers is here.
- The website for the MIT Guild of Bellringers is here.
- The website for the Australian and New Zealand Association of Bellringers is here.
- What is Change Ringing?
- Click here for a FLYP article
on ringing at the Washington Cathedral, introducing ringers, the bells,
handling, methods - everything you would want or need to know about ringing and possibly get hooked.
- Click here for an excellent summary from
the North American Guild of Change Ringers.
- Click here for an animation of a person ringing a bell.
- There are some fantastic videos on youtube of change ringing in action. Some of our favorites include: